To achieve a pass grade at Level 4 the assignment must:
- follow the suggested structure of the assignment with no omissions;
- evidence that you have the knowledge, conceptual understanding and skills, in relation to the professional practice outcomes linked to this assignment;
- show that you can apply your knowledge and understanding to analyse your own professional practice;
- demonstrate critical analysis which highlights strengths and weaknesses and offers suggestions for improvement;
- be well structured and logical – with evidence from both professional practice and course materials;
|Work showing either or both of the following characteristics will be referred.
- omissions in following the structure of the assignment as set out by City and Guilds. This is the most common reason for a referral – MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANSWERED ALL PARTS OF THE QUESTION;
- poorly structured and illogical writing with inappropriate use of evidence from professional practice and/or course materials.